Jolanta RestenytėBack to the list of experts
- Grant Thornton Baltic, UAB (2016), Tax Consultant;
- State Tax Inspectorate (2005 – 2016), Chief Specialist.
Experience and practice areas
Jolanta has more than 11 years of experience in tax area, while dealing with various direct and indirect tax questions relevant to Lithuanian and foreign companies. Jolanta specializes in tax reviews, due diligence and transfer pricing projects.
- Tax due diligence of one of the largest Lithuanian energy company.
- Tax review of manufacturing company of windows.
- Evaluation of tax risks of manufacturing company of furniture;
- Tax due diligence of manufacturing company of asphalt.
- Tax review carried at video and electronic products wholesale and retail company.
Transport and logistic services companies:
- Evaluation of tax consequences of transactions under review and view of application of corporate income tax incentive for investment projects.
- Tax reviews of public enterprises.
- Tax compliance (preparation and submission of annual income tax, annual personal (family) assets, real property tax, private interests’ reports);
- Registration of Lithuanian and foreign individuals as taxpayers in Lithuania;
- Analysis of treatment of calculation, declaration and payment of personal income tax, state social insurance and compulsory health insurance contributions of individuals.