Milda MisevičienėBack to the list of experts
- State Tax Inspectorate (2007-2017), Head of Subdivision III of the Education and Consulting Division.
Experience and practice area
Milda has 10 years of professional experience in advising Lithuanian and foreign companies on various direct tax issues and questions related to tax reliefs. Milda specializes in tax reviews, represents companies in their relations with the Lithuanian tax authorities, writes tax related articles and delivers presentations.
- Tax review carried out in cosmetics production company;
- Evaluation of tax risks of manufacturing company of furniture;
- Tax review of transactions performed by manufacturing company of preserved products.
- Tax consultations regarding corporat income tax treatment of writes-offs provided to trade company of paint and surface treatment products;
- Advisory work on corporate income tax, provided to a major foreign retail network.
- Consultations on corporate income tax and double taxation, provided to IT company;
- Preparation of inquiry for IT company concerning application of investment projects incentive to achieve corporate income tax savings.
- Tax review carried out in recruitment company;
- Consultations on possibilities to apply a reduced Lithuanian corporate income tax rate provided to the new companies in Lithuania.
- Consultations regarding calculation, declaration and payment of immovable property tax.